November 20, 2017
4:30 p.m to 6:30 p.m.
50 Gleenwood St.
Jackson, WY 83001
Part 150 Noise Compatibility Study Jackson Hole Airport
Jackson Hole Airport will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, November 20, 2017, from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Wort Hotel in the Goldpiece Room as part of the 14 CFR Part 150 Noise Compatibility Study Update.
The purpose of the Hearing is to obtain public comments on the Study. Members of the public will be able to submit comments that will be recorded as part of the public record. Airport staff and the consultant team will also be available to listen to citizen comments and answer questions about the Study.
Copies of the recommendations, forecasts, and official Noise Exposure Maps are available in the following locations:
- On the website: www.jac150study.com/documents-links/
- Jackson Hole Airport Administration,
1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001
- Teton County, 200 S Willow Street, Jackson, WY 83001
- Teton County Library, 125 Virginian Ln, Jackson, WY 83001
Comments on the Part 150 Study are encouraged and may be presented during the comment period through Friday December 1, 2017:
- Verbally or written at the public hearing
- On the website: www.jac150study.com/contact/
- Written to: Kate Andrus, 1743 Wazee Street, Suite 400, Denver, CO 80202